Have you entered our Britcare competition on Facebook? One lucky winner will receive a year’s supply of Brit complete dry food for their dog, saving money for the winner and ensuring the winning dog will be eating a healthy diet. We thought we’d share some information on what makes Brit food so good for pets.
- They refuse to use ingredients that may have harmful effects on animals
- You won’t find GMOs or soy in the ingredients
- The food is rich in nutrients, minerals and vitamins that are beneficial to dogs
- The ingredients are easy for dogs to digest, helping them to stay healthy and in great condition
- Brit don’t add any preservatives or artificial colourings
- The addition of omega 3 fatty acids, as found in Brit Care Salmon and Potato, help to decrease inflammations and improve the condition of the skin and coat
- The complete food is ideal for dogs with allergies and/or sensitive tummies
- Brit don’t test on laboratory animals and they’re against cruelty to animals
We have a wide selection of Britcare pet foods here on the Just For Pets website and in our stores. If you have any questions our trained staff will be more than happy to answer them for you and help you make the right decision for your pet.
Don’t forget to visit the official Just for Pets Facebook page and enter our competition to win a year’s supply of Brit Care food for your dog. All you need to do is upload a photo of your dog on enjoying their #winterwalkies and you can even earn more entries by sharing the competition on your social media accounts.